Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sweet Magic: Baked in Swirly Goodness


Since I started the Elvensies escapade, I have been seeing my best friend more often. This new tradition for us is a healthy way to keep each other in check and in full. You may know her as Marvy and I galaband around town from time to time. Somehow, we enjoy this leisure time together.

And it's just the beginning of the month, we are sort of running low on cash and that's when we have to devise something. We need a nice new place nearby to eat and take photos with. And so, ding~! Idea. There's a newly opened cupcake shop nearby my house. And it's pink and swirly, and oh, you'll get the idea.

It just recently opened at Taft Street, Pakil, Laguna and I remember the place because mum kept bugging me to try out their cupcakes, and also because it's where she ordered my Doctor Who inspired cupcake cake during my birthday. And so off we went.

It is a small shop. Too small, in fact, you can only fit a couple of tables and chairs. But with nice chandelier lights, frozen glass fridge and swirly painted walls, it is now too cute. Even the outside of the place receives a lot of double takes.


They sell chocolate-based cupcakes with different toppings. Their cupcakes ain't that sweet, so it is just the right amount of moisture and sweetness for me. The flavor of the toppings makes it even more delicious.

We ordered 3 cupcakes, one for each of us and the other, is for to-go, to my other best-friend Daine.

1 comment:

  1. Paint.Net Mac-Paint.Net for Mac like MyBrushes, Pinta, and GIMP are some equivalents digital artists can choose to use Paint.Net Mac.

    ReplyDelete