Sunday, March 2, 2014

Project 365: February 2014

February was quite a surprising month, I have to tell you. It was overall unexpected and just the perfect timing for everything. It started off well with a new obsession - Attack on Titan, followed by an immense craving for peanut butter and jelly almost everyday. Then I finished a couple of books with great reluctance because I really need to brush up on my reading: Gaiman's Coraline and Tolkien's The Hobbit. I also made a website for my uncle and compiled all his press releases that are still available online. I got a photo featured on Vogue, finally with Vonna this time on it. I managed to learn the Game of Thrones theme song on piano. Despite all the nice little things, it suddenly drops, Grandpa had a high-blood pressure and was checked up on the hospital. He also suffers greatly from his arthritis to a point that he could barely stand-up. That was quite the low point of my February. But God answers questions when you least expect it. I got appointed a day before Valentine's day and it was quite a bit emotional for me. I have been waiting for such an opportunity for so long. To prove myself again to myself that I am not a quitter. Then it's Valentine's day wherein I celebrate it Japanese style. Most of the weekend too, I spend it with my Geek League, we sort of have that weekly meet-up where we just hang and eat and play. Then the rest of the month was preparing for my first day of work. paper works, clothes, going back and forth to Manila, medicals, the whole enchalada. Then my first week at work is all the last week of February. It was indeed fun and totally different from working in the private sector. Happy February~! Indeed it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment