Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hit the Streets (The Outtakes)

Photo Shoot! (again) I seem to be having lots of time outside of my cave nowadays which is quite awesome. A hermit needs to go and interact with fellow hermits once or twice a millennia. Even so, Photo Shoot! Huzzah~! Yes, I am definitely over-excited about this one because I get to meet new faces and collaborate with brilliant people. So let's get this entry rolling.

This doesn't have any back story like all the other photo shoots I've been through. My friend, B, just happen to call me and the conversation went, "Hey, I'm having a photo shoot, would you like to come?" "Yeah, sure." Automatically a done deal, so much for that very intricate anecdote. B briefed me out on certain precautions for the shoot especially about the venue. It's this old abandoned 5-storey building right beside a train station. I was fine with old and grimy, but he added that the abandoned building sorta shakes upon a train passing, so yeah.... that's something to look forward to.

Fast forward to the day of the shoot, I met 3 lovely ladies named C, M and I. All were very pretty and dolled up. And I met Mi, our make-up artist,which had been my classmate in college and then my friend B, who uncannily is the only guy. (Good day for him) We shot around 9:30-ish am and ended at 3 pm, with 3 sets of clothes each model going up and down a dangerous old rickety structure in heels. It was quite tiring, we were all thirsty at the end of the shoot and had to find a place to eat because we missed lunch. But it was indeed a good day - a productive one.

So here are the behind the scenes outtakes with corresponding captions.

Brace yourselves. The train is coming.
I feel like an archaeologist discovering ancient writings. I absolutely don't understand a thing.
If I knew better, I say the ones who did these are sugar-high toddlers who plays around with big crayons.
And have lots of tantrum issues.
No, seriously. This place is cool. Except for the part that it has no railings.
I'm glad that this place is filled with grafitti. It's really something to behold.
Oh, I also get to shoot pretty accessories like this one.
And SHOES. I love shoes, especially stilettos. It's something that women wear that has certain limiting powers, like a bra.
Another pair~!
Ooh, sexy snake skin pumps.
I quite love the necklace the models are wearing. This one is a gold plated jaguar. Interesting find.
Pink. I love pink. That's the sole reason why I photograph this cellphone case.
Yummy colors~!
And thus Mi casting some magic~!
B wants to have his lipstick on~!
I'm good with make up as well, good enough to try one on the dead. :D 
Hello there little Miss~!
Hiya~!
Lovely ladies.
Why too much prettiness in 3 people?
the graffiti instantly doubles up as a really expensive background.
Go Mi, go tell your joke.
I seriously got no idea what they are talking about. And I think, M is not amused.
C seems occupied.
Ha~! Expert photobomber Mi.
Expert level - Ninja.
This is how Depth of Field works.
Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.
Hey, no standing around. Work, you SLAVES~!
Oh, hi!
My Bebs
Too Shiny~! Gorram prettiness.
Yes, I confess I photoshop myself quite a bit. If I didn't, it would have been quite a struggle to pose with these girls. It's one way to look extra ugly in a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment