Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lost in Time

So we go inside the TARDIS about 3 weeks ago, (sorry for the DW reference, I just can't shake it off somehow, forgive me) to have an out-of-a-whim photo shoot. We decided it like this, "Hey! Let's have a photo shoot" "Sure" "When?" "Tomorrow." The End. No theme, no preparations. Na-dah. They were aching to have their photos taken and I was itching to have something to do with my free time. 

The girls' clothes were from my closet. That Black and White stripe shirt was my grandmother's, and the gray off shoulder dress was bought from a 2nd hand shop. Everything else were barefooted or styled by my grandma, who agreed to be our hair dresser that time. She was once a hair dresser and I sorta take advantage of her during shoots like these. And no, it is not an abuse! She is very happy to play with my cousins' hair. On the other hand, the boys' costumes are far from awesome. But you know we made it work.

Grandma wrestling VO's hair to tame it down to one nice knot. 
Look at that bun, how professionally done~! Thanks Grandma!
We agreed to head to a nearby hiking trek, south of the town, well, if you ask me, it's a quite dilapidated mountain resort with empty pools with mosses growing out of the cracks, and untamed plants that's perfect for a nature/ruins type of photo shoot, which is quite what we are rooting for. 

We settled nearby the stream with thick vegetation because it has a more flexible scope for the shoot. Lots of choices down there. Anyhoo, VO got my itouch for outtakes and so did Mr.D. They happen to know that I'm quite fond of outtakes and also of my face while working. You can't imagine the amount of photos I have to go through to trim down for posting. Here they are: 

Uh~! Excuse me~! Lol.
CH's just helping VO to tuck in the Bra strap. :D
While it's someone's turn, the rest of the group help out. We call this production. aka, no budget production.
What a supportive sister~! 
This part of the mountains is connected to the Sierra Madre mountain ranges. So technically, it is along Maria Makiling's territory. And lookee who I get to shoot. A NAERMYTH~!
Nope, that's just VI. hehe~!
"So you bend your head like this, like Papa's painting."
Note my Spiky Headband and Hair Bun c/o by grandma.
Okay, so you lay down there on the Stone Table, and Imma kill you like Aslan in Narnia. Okay? 
Pretty.
Gorgeous.
RETARDED.
CH's mantra while taking this photo: Gwapo ako, gwapo ako.
I love how the light illuminates the bossy me. 
INCEPTION~!!!!!! What the?! Who's taking our photo?
Mr.D caught our stalker in a photo off!
AHA~! 
Umm, guys. I found a random condom wrapper. Who the hell uses this here in this remote mountain?
Oh!
I get it.
Sorry.
Compulsory photo with my muse.
Complusory Couple Pic.
With that very annoying smile.
Admit it~!
We did the Rue-ing thing right!
Boo-yah~!
A little picnic by the stream in the middle of the forest. Perfect.
Who says planking is out of style?
I dunno how the hell he managed to do it.
Graceful body. Face? Not so much.
*peace*
Who'd you think is older?
Now I know who ate the last lollipop.
And that's a wrap~!
 Official Photos from this shoot to follow. :D I know, it is very overdue. But I'm holding it hostage for a now. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment