Friday, February 22, 2013

Models' Candid Cam

"To days to come... All my love to long ago." - The 2 Doctors (Time Crash - Doctor Who)

I like making memories, but I love capturing them more. Though sometimes, it's not the exact things you want to see upon seeing a photograph of yourself. If there's any forte I'm good at in photography, I am best in taking candid wacky photos. The natural quirk of people is interesting to the viewer, it gets you inside the subject's head and see them in a different light. That's why I want a certain amount of my photography to be awkward because you never know what you'll see behind those brightly lit faces.

Here I have compiled some of my favorite candid model moments. You saw them with their best foot forward, now see them dance along the awkward music. 




No comments:

Post a Comment