Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Highlights of 2013



I will admit that 2013 wasn't an out-of-the-box experience for me. It wasn't very 'out-there' as I would hope it would be. But looking back, I had fun with 2013 even though I deem it as a buffer year because career-wise it wasn't that very giving of a stable job. Even so, there are so many milestones throughout this year to celebrate and now, I just want to pat 2013 on the back and say "Hey, That was one hell of a ride"

***Before writing this blog and not seeing what amazing things I did last year, I was pessimistic about it. At first I thought, nothing happened to me this last year, but as I count my blessing and going through the wonderful photo diaries I've had this past year, no one is more surprised that me to have achieved a lot during my gap year. And that needs a pat on the back. Good for me.***

Here are the highlights of my 2013.
A little bit crazy. A little bit worldly. 
But a whole lot of creativity.

1. Attended K-pop Dream Concert 2013: The first concert I attended alone. 
2. Shot with a bunch of artist with a fully prepared production shoot: 7 deadly sins.
3. Completed the installation of my desk/workstation/spaceship control bridge.
4. Role-played being a Nurse for 2 weeks for my Grandpa Aguinaldo. Never liked Hospitals but for this man, I'd put up with it. :D
5. Attended 2 art exhibits of my uncle.
6. Had my first commissioned work as a freelance photographer for a pre-debut.
7. Had my second commissioned work for a pre-nuptial shoot.
8. Had a photoshoot at an abandoned building.
9. Hugged a fully-grown Siberian Husky.
10. Attended a forum with speaker Maria Ressa.
11. Role-played being an English teacher for Korean students.
12. Became a Cabesilla during Flores de Mayo
13. E-published my first ever Magazine (re-learned In-Design) and
launched PKL 4017 and Pakil New Media.
14. I became a blonde.
15. Produced a 7 episode documentary for the Historical Council.
16.  Had a photoshoot up in the Mountains
17. Hunted for Doctor Who merchandises~! Books! Annuals!
18. Semi-managed the production of an indie movie.
19. Collected 2 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: 1996 and 2012 versions.
20. Acquired my first Sonic Screwdriver~!
21. Learned to order online~! (Bad move)
22. Became a photographer for Ginoo & Binibining Pakil 2013 (3rd commissioned work).
23. Cosplayed the 11th Doctor.
24. Produced and photographed Battle of the Bands 2013.
25. Had my 4th commissioned shoot: Pre-debut. One of my best experience.
26. Attended the 50th Anniversary Doctor Who party and became a Vampire Fish from the planet Saturnyne.
27. Been inside of the TARDIS.
28.. Got featured in Vogue 4 times this year.



29. Started my Timeless Series. More to come this 2014.
30. I finally got a boyfriend. Lol. I mean, a pet skull. 

No comments:

Post a Comment